ST 에서 나온 SDRAM,TFT LCD 연동 MCU
나름 속도도 빠르고 좋다 UCLINUX 도 잘 돌거 같고 ..
하지만 adstar와 비교해봐야 겠다. 성능대비 가격이 만족 할까 하는 생각이 든다.
The STM32F429xx devices is based on the high-performance ARM®Cortex™-M4 32-bit RISC core operating at a frequency of up to 180 MHz. The Cortex-M4 core features a Floating point unit (FPU) single precision which supports all ARM single-precision data-processing instructions and data types. It also implements a full set of DSP instructions and a memory protection unit (MPU) which enhances application security. The Cortex-M4 core with FPU will be referred to as Cortex-M4F throughout this document.
The STM32F429xx devices incorporates high-speed embedded memories (Flash memory up to 2 Mbyte, up to 256 Kbytes of SRAM), up to 4 Kbytes of backup SRAM, and an extensive range of enhanced I/Os and peripherals connected to two APB buses, two AHB buses and a 32-bit multi-AHB bus matrix.
All devices offer three 12-bit ADCs, two DACs, a low-power RTC, twelve general-purpose 16-bit timers including two PWM timers for motor control, two general-purpose 32-bit timers. a true random number generator (RNG). They also feature standard and advanced communication interfaces.
- Core: ARM 32-bit Cortex™-M4 CPU with FPU, Adaptive real-time accelerator (ART Accelerator™) allowing 0-wait state execution from Flash memory, frequency up to 180 MHz, MPU, 225 DMIPS/1.25 DMIPS/MHz (Dhrystone 2.1), and DSP instructions
- MemoriesUp to 2 MB of Flash memory organized into two banks allowing read-while-writeUp to 256+4 KB of SRAM including 64-KB of CCM (core coupled memory) data RAMFlexible external memory controller with up to 32-bit data bus: SRAM,PSRAM,SDRAM, Compact Flash/NOR/NAND memories
- LCD parallel interface, 8080/6800 modes
- LCD-TFT controller up to VGA resolution with dedicated Chrom-ART Accelerator™ for enhanced graphic content creation (DMA2D)
- Clock, reset and supply management1.8 V to 3.6 V application supply and I/OsPOR, PDR, PVD and BOR4-to-26 MHz crystal oscillatorInternal 16 MHz factory-trimmed RC (1% accuracy)32 kHz oscillator for RTC with calibrationInternal 32 kHz RC with calibrationSleep, Stop and Standby modesVBATsupply for RTC, 20×32 bit backup registers + optional 4 KB backup SRAM
- 3×12-bit, 2.4 MSPS ADC: up to 24 channels and 7.2 MSPS in triple interleaved mode
- 2×12-bit D/A converters
- General-purpose DMA: 16-stream DMA controller with FIFOs and burst support
- Up to 17 timers: up to twelve 16-bit and two 32-bit timers up to 180 MHz, each with up to 4 IC/OC/PWM or pulse counter and quadrature (incremental) encoder input
- Debug modeSerial wire debug (SWD) & JTAG interfacesCortex-M4 Embedded Trace Macrocell™
- Up to 168 I/O ports with interrupt capabilityUp to 164 fast I/Os up to 84 MHzUp to 166 5 V-tolerant I/Os
- Up to 21 communication interfacesUp to 3 × I2C interfaces (SMBus/PMBus)Up to 4 USARTs/4 UARTs (11.25 Mbit/s, ISO7816 interface, LIN, IrDA, modem control)Up to 6 SPIs (42 Mbits/s), 2 with muxed full-duplex I2S for audio class accuracy via internal audio PLL or external clock1 x SAI (serial audio interface)2 × CAN (2.0B Active) and SDIO interface
- Advanced connectivityUSB 2.0 full-speed device/host/OTG controller with on-chip PHYUSB 2.0 high-speed/full-speed device/host/OTG controller with dedicated DMA, on-chip full-speed PHY and ULPI10/100 Ethernet MAC with dedicated DMA: supports IEEE 1588v2 hardware, MII/RMII
- 8- to 14-bit parallel camera interface up to 54 MBs/s
- True random number generator
- CRC calculation unit
- 96-bit unique ID
- RTC: subsecond accuracy, hardware calendar